I am a highly experienced, multi national award-winning, and versatile designer who is passionate about what I do. I create a wide spectrum of web and print media:
- social media graphics
- email marketing
- magazine layout
- web graphics
- and much more!
Some of the projects I’ve worked on have included:
- a 100 page holiday program for the Boston Pops
- a national travel magazine with a circulation of 500,000
- Parnassus, a multiple national award-winning literary arts magazine which has included illustrations showcasing short stories for authors such as Stephen King, Junot Diaz, and Gregory Maguire
- promotional material for Racing Against the Clock, a documentary featured on Netflix
- and numerous marketing materials for Northern Essex Community College, including their college logo.
My clients will tell you that I am very easy to work with and have a unique ability to “get” their desired look and feel in their marketing — sometimes even when they didn’t know what it was. I enjoy learning their personal style and taste, their business stories, what makes their product unique, and what drives them to do what they do. With this knowledge, I love to deliver a finished product that makes them break into a happy dance.
Incidentally, I also love to create stained glass which is incorporated into my logo.